Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Friend moved to San Francisco.....

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Exhazer, Oct 15, 2014.

  1. #1 Exhazer, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    One of my best friends moved to San Fransicso California, Just need to know if anyone knows "Specifically" know a doctor they would recommended going to see to get evaluated for the temporary license. She has an address, She only has an out of state ID. Do you need proof of residency if you dont have a California ID? Shes not making it to Venice beach anytime soon, but i dont know if the same rules apply, oh yeah and Price of course. 

    We both have lived in Colorado when it was medical, I hear its just as easy to get but that really doesnt matter in this case. but the easier the less hassle i would prefer. 
  2. Hey, yeah she would need a proof of residency, any mail with her name and sf current address should be fine, I paid $79 for the mmj card & the physician's signed recommendation using a coupon in the sf weekly, there's a clinic on 20th & mission, hope that helps.
  3. Thanks helps alot. appreciated. 

Share This Page