a friday night in the park.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by caliweed_man, Dec 2, 2004.

1. man one friday night here in sweden me and a friend were just chillin' and wishing for something to toke. as it turned out, my padiwan (of sorts) turned up and had 2 doobies with white widow.:D

well you can imagine the looks on our faces when he suggested we go out and toke up!
    so we went out to the local park (witch was just across the street lucky enough) and lit that shit up!!:smoking: and man did we get stoned.... anyhoo after while we started talkin' shit and my padiwan (within rap-music, im a rapper and he's my student) starts to rap shit about me and my homie. and it started.... the battle ensued for 3 hours and we couldn't finish our verses cuz we was laughing so hard..... then my homie (who will remain nameless) started acting weird.... like an emu or some shit, all bent over and running around in circles!! :p
    so i caught him and ya know what? i rode his ass!! I rode him around the park like some kinda fuckin'chocobo from final fantasy or some shit!! he even crossed the 6 foot deep river when there was a bridge over with me on his back!! man we was stoned!!! :D

when we went up to his house, (my homies- wich is on the 20th floor of a really TALL building) we got out his bong and loaded it up with more white widow and smoked some more!!

:::: AND THEN CAME THE SHROOMS :::::

AND JESUS CHRIST!! WE COULDN'T SPEAK!! my padiwan was loaded for the weekend and we were just tripping our heads off! (it didn't help that i put on my shpongle CD on repeat for the whole night!) we wanderd around the house and i ended up playing DOOM3 for the rest of the night and having a very paranoid and horror-filled trip!! (lots of shooting though!)

2. lol.. reminds me of peter riding brian from family guy..
    what's a padiwan?

3. lol...good times man...

4. Sweet! Me and my friends just smoked six bowls in a park near my house. Fuckin' ripped...

5. lol i love blazin' as parks(AT NIGHT) GOOD TIMES:smoking:

6. never seen starwars....

i enjoyed reading that caliweed/

7. well i've seen the old starwars 4.5.6. but i don't remember what a padiwan is...

8. it basically means the same thing as apprentice