Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A fourth for 60$?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burnin420, Mar 21, 2010.

1. I just picked up 1/4 of bud for 60$, I live in PA. I'm not completely sure if i paid the right price for it. Heres a picture of the bud too. Future buying advice appreciated =)

[​IMG]

2. my eye isnt that great for calling schwag but that looks like schwag to low mids to me, not worth 60 1/4 in my opinion.

3. The price is Meh.. half zips of reg around here go for 50-60. But shits different everywhere.

4. Whats a 'fourth'?

5. 7 grams

6. i usually use the term quad for a fourth, but its 7gs ( 2 eighths)
    and it seems like you got ripped off because that looks like regs and I can get regs here for 120 a o (i live in cali)

7. A quarter shouldn't run you more than $35, you got ripped off.

8. i dont know schwag prices, but i hear theyre mad low, like 40 a q. dank prices = 100-120 a q most of the time, 8th's of dank are like 55-60. so if u got a q of regs for 60 thats..ehh, if its shwag...well you got ripped and u shouldnt b buyin schwag

9. What's a dimebag? $10 and 1.8, anyone will tell you. Same if you ask anyone what a 20-sack is, they'll say $20 and 3.5. So why would you pay $60 for two 20 sacks?

10. Actually the terms dime bag and 20-sack dont have weights attached to them in most places it means a 10$ bag and a 20$ bag weight differs from dealer to dealer.

11. I've never seen a dimebag weigh out to 1.8. Dimes usually weigh around to .9 around here. 1.8 would usually be a dub or 20-sack.

Back to the OP, sorry, looks like you got screwed. Now idk about the Pennsylvania market but over here, for a quarter of that stuff wouldn't fetch $60. That's judging by the picture though. I wouldn't even call it mids.

12. Im sorry but that weed looks terrible. I would pay like 30-35 for that around here

13. Yea i've never heard the term "fourth" I always use a quarter.

14. By Philly, my friend can get mids for $20 an 8th.

You definitely paid too much, looks like bad mids.

15. Yuhhh, I paid $35 a qtr of schwag/reg/mids/commercial whatever you want to call it :p You gave him a nice tip though. ;)

16. schwag definitely not worth 60 a quarter

17. why would you pay 20 for less than two 10 sacks then. You dont even make sense

18. When you say 1/4 do you mean a quarter pound? Because 60-65 is usaully the price for a QP of schwag.

19. 1.8 dimes? see theres schwag prices for u, i usually get 20 a g of danks here

20. I can get 9 grams of THAT bud for 20, that was a rip dawg.