Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A ? for SJ

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jul 16, 2002.

1. I have noticed that you have "I need a vacation" above your avatar. I also noticed that you live in Amsterdam.

Where would a person that is in such a perfect place want to go on their vacation?

Just seems to me that your in a vacation. LOL

2. I know, I have to stop and look at Super J's avatar when I pass a post of his. It relaxes me.

Good Question, Bud Head!!!

Where would you most like to go?

3. maybe he needs a vacation from all us inmates in the ward ;)

4. i wanna go to Amsterdam :( but i don't see me ever having the cash

5. Man I'm gonig there or greece, I'm a goner from august 13 to the end of august!! I'm counting the days :)

SJ

6. While the cats away, the mice will play!

7. I have no doubts about that ;-)

SJ

8. I hope you have the best time of your life! I know you've worked damn hard to put up with BPP, Critter,and Smokie. LOLOLOL

Have a wonderfull vacation my friend!

9. Well damn,,,you have fun for all of us,,,and all of us,,will burn one,or two......for you..

Peace.....

[​IMG]