A flashlight that shines darkness.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Antibalas, Jul 14, 2012.

1. This got far more attention than I thought it would hahah.

Certainly would've been the coolest lightsaber "color".

2. see now i've been thinking like a portable rave. you shine your dark beam and in the middle are strobe/laser lights so everything encompassed in the beam is surrounded in darkness and the rave happens within.. hmmm :smoke:

3. Instant outdoor rave in the middle of the day!

Too good not to do

4. that would be the coolest fucking thing! i would mess with it for hours upon hours when high lol

5. just came in here to tell you... this blew my mind.

that is all

6. I feel like this concept is basically just a handheld black hole/ it reminds me of that device that eats light from harry potter.

7. Quoting this due to awesomeness. :hello:

And I definitely could go for a flashdark myself, I can think of so many uses. It'd be the best anti-assault tool ever. Just shine your flashdark in a muggers face and either beat the hell out of him or GTFO.

It reminded me of Miroku from Inuyasha (Gah, I know.) He's the monk with a black hole in the palm of his hand. He already has a flashdark, he beat us to it. Damn.

8. Dude, you must've been insanely stoned when you wrote this.

9. This is Grasscity.com isn't it :p?

10. [quote name='"Crazy 88"']

This is Grasscity.com isn't it :p?[/quote]

Haha true,true.

11. And he is in the HIGH IDEAS section :p

12. Highdeas are always the best ideas.

13. This sounds so awesome.

14. If we ever learn how to create a black hole or at least understand how black holes work we will to able to make this flashlight.

15. Middle eastern countries could totally replace the burka with portable flashdarks instead.

Come to think of it, this could be nice for outdoor showers/general privacy in public too.

16. If you can make a beam of concentrated light into a light saber can we make a dark saber and what would it do exactly?