A fingernail, story story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dantino, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Crazieste fingernails??? yes i do have
    When you look into a mirror to see if your eyes are red, and as you walk away your face starts to morph in your mind and you feel like you saw a dog in the mirror so you run back to check your eyes again. Yesterday I saw the bridesmaid and gibberish the dog speaks. great reluctance gasps over the hambUT Try to

post your favi-est time when u can: "for starters the limb blobs bleow the blurb?" not but watch vid below 4 more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmIA14TL9k&feature=fvwrel

Andmy

2. holy fuck this was a trip to read

3. dude I thought the same thing.

I love weed.

4. [quote name='"dantino"']Crazieste fingernails??? yes i do have
    When you look into a mirror to see if your eyes are red, and as you walk away your face starts to morph in your mind and you feel like you saw a dog in the mirror so you run back to check your eyes again. Yesterday I saw the bridesmaid and gibberish the dog speaks. great reluctance gasps over the hambUT Try to

post your favi-est time when u can: "for starters the limb blobs bleow the blurb?" not but watch vid below 4 more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmIA14TL9k&feature=fvwrel

Andmy[/quote]

Hahaha is that Spanish?

5. bridesmaid??

I'm not even gonna hate because I'm like a hit or two away from your level of highness, but damn dude...What did I just read?

6. Can someone read this to me?

7. i like this guys style ^

8. I can dig it.

9. Have you ever been so far as decided to look more like

10. nd yeah n zea n

11. Where's Peter Griffin when you need him...

FUCK

12. I remember my first time dropping acid.

13. dude what

14. what the FUCK!!!

15. Hey man I'm just putting up my christmas tree; dude??? It's the middle of July?

16. but the try middle oen. like sunlight can simulate a strong chapel: the songs revert before the void!!!!!!:hello: