Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a fin of perp+cant smoke it=how do i get high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highest0869, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Well i have a 5 sack of some grand daddy perp. Its a long story but basically smoking it is not an option. What are some ways to still use it to get high besides smoking

2. Edibles, look it up

3. [quote name='"highest0869"']Well i have a 5 sack of some grand daddy perp. Its a long story but basically smoking it is not an option. What are some ways to still use it to get high besides smoking[/quote]

Dude you have a 5 sack what else do you expect to do with it? Why can u not smoke it. Your other option would be vape it

4. Edibles, hash, vape, why wouldn't you be able to smoke it?

5. a 5 sack of I assume 20 a gram dank. So, you bought..... .25???
    Okay.
    Isn't like that .2 is gunna stink up your whole house or anything OP

6. People if hes talking .2 no point of a edible.

7. Its left over from a smoke sesh i had yesterday and its a long story but basically. Nothing to smoke out of i guess not trying to go into details and also im not trying to hit up someone cuz a fin might not even get me high let alone two people and i had that thought but with so little would it work?

8. Edibles or vaping are the only other ways other than smoking, and you can't make edibles with that little bud, I mean you could try to make a firecracker I guess but it might not work.

You have nothing to smoke out of? Go to the store and buy a blunt, or papers. Or make a gravity bong.

9. No, there isn't any efficient way for you to get high off that amount of bud without just smoking it. Or vaping, but I assume that's not an option.

So... smoke it. Or don't, I don't care. :smoke:

10. Make a pipe out of foil smoke it.throw it away.... Or a apple

11. You can smoke out of anything. Go roll up your weed with bible papers. They have them in the back of the bible for a reason.

Or:

-Apple
    -Potato
    -Can
    -Bottle (bong)

If you say it's because you can't obtain a lighter, then please leave this website immediately.

12. apple pipe but your not goin to get much if anything off that small of amount

13. are you seriously implying that people don't have wildly different tolerances

14. If you can't smoke it now, save it and smoke it when you can. Because you got 0 other choices, since 0.25g isn't enough to make edibles with (although 0.25g can be a good edible dose, but you need more to properly process the oil).

So, enjoy that GDP when it's safer OP!

15. Buy a 130$ vape

16. Make a bowl out of tinfoil

17. He said he can't smoke.

And never EVER use a aluminum foil bowl. Just asking for health problems.

And tinfoil hasn't been used since the 50s man.

18. Why not?

Edibles (when correctly made) are probably the most efficient way of getting the most out of your herb, far surpassing smoking and vaping.

Although, probably still not as effective as suppository administration.

19. [quote name='"DriftingApart"']

Why not?

Edibles (when correctly made) are probably the most efficient way of getting the most out of your herb, far surpassing smoking and vaping.

Although, probably still not as effective as suppository administration.[/quote]

Why waste a .2 to make a edible ?