Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A few

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zagubadu, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Took a few ( few froms me is sliek 10 ) shots and feeling pretty good bout to smoke some weed for extra effect. And I was wondering if anyone has ever smoked weed before drinking and is able to idnetify weed vs alcohol. I feel oike when i drink then smoke i can enjoy them both bugt when smoking b4 drinking the weed is overpowered by the alcohol and i cant even feel it at all. Is this the same for everyone or uust me? sorry about te gframmar / spelling but im not goinb back to change it lol sorry Im having fun by myself and just felt the need to tell others :D

2. Ya i know what you mean.
    I like to kill all my beer first them pack bowls lol

Just take fatter snaps when your drunk and you will feel it

3. I've smoked and drank a few times Smoking makes my stomach more at ease if I go and drink a lot. Smoking, I have much more control than being drunk. But when I mix the two, I feel an even amount of both. The relaxed vibes of being stoned, but the energy and courage of being drunk

4. Yup that's good explanation for it

Sometimes when i smoke a really fat bong snap when im drunk it makes me feel like im gonna throw up lol and gives me the spins

5. I used to only smoke when I drank and it would get me very high but I quit drinking a couple years back.