A few things that I like about Grasscity.com

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by ppond, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Theres quite a few things that I noticed that puts grasscity above other internet forums

Great layout:

This is one of the easiest forums to browse. For example the signature limits; on some other forums people have three or four pictures or .gifs as well as a few quotes, it takes about three or four wheel spins to scroll past them to get to the next post, not here though. I also like the color scheme - the dull green is really easy on the eyes when you are stoned, sometimes I'm stoned and reading grasscity then open a google page and it just burns the retinas.

It's well modded:

I have noticed a few (I'm guessing younger) members complaining about this a few times, for example they want to be able to talk about other drugs or fighting or whatever. For me personally there is no bigger buzzkill than when people start talking about some guy they beat up when they were on speed, I don't get how people would like that. Mods are johnny on-the-spot
    for rule breaking which allows for people to have an actual discussion without people reverting to acting like they're 12 years old.

No outside advertising:

makes it run faster, looks cleaner and keeps the site's integrity.

I'm sure there's lots more as well :)

2. you forgot to mention me,,,,,

im the best thing to like about grasscity,,,,,,,,,,,:p

3. Nice thread, man! :)