a few stoner moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stoned_soldier, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Remembered some more.

Back when I was a freshmeat and a young ass smoker, I was with my friend who was 18 and we were blazing up in this tree. He says "I got some screens here," hands me the pipe "rip this shit up." So I take the pipe, pull out the weed and start shredding it. He looks at me and is like "AHHH wha????!?!" I say "shit you said rip it up!" He says "I meant LIGHT that shit and take HIT." I felt like such a loser.

Me and that guy I just mentioned and my other friend were in my first friends car, and we were smokin a joint. Well my dads ringtone was set to a police siren so I'd know it was him. Well he called me, and the guy with the joint flipped out and tossed it out the window and started the car to leave. It was so fuckin funny.

There was another, but I can't remember.

2. i do stupid stuff even when im not high
    a few minutes ago i tryed to start up media player because i forgot i had music already playing
    sometimes ill be surfing the city and exit out of internet for no reason then start it up again and go back here and keep surfing

3. This just happened a few days ago...

So my friend and I just got some high quality really really nice weed. So I'm sitting at his house at his kitchen table, rolling a joint with the weed spread all over the table. Our homemade bong is on the table next to the weed. Well his 20 year old brother walks in, home from work early. I quickly cover the weed with a sheet of paper and hide the half rolled joint.

He says hi, and picks up the water bottle bong, and asked if it was a bong. My friend made up some excuse that he belived. I'm sure he saw the weed on the table. He stayed around for a bit...I was so fucking scared cuz he woulda told on us if he knew. He goes upstairs to get dressed. So we ran our asses down to the basement, finished rolling the joint, and started laughing.

My friend wanted to stay dry that day...but I convinced him otherwise. So we take a walk and smoke the joint.

That was some fine weed... :D

4. i exit out of explorer alot to... some wierd habit or somthing

5. me and my friend were sitting in del taco blazed out of our minds off some bubbleberry and this blue monster walks over to the drinking fountain which was right next to our table and in a nasaly voice explains to us that we need to "get over it" my friend was to scared/stoned/amazed to talk for litterally 15-20 minutes.

6. hahaha i knew sometone who did that.. it was all singed and shit.. it looked pretty narsty.

7. once after smokin i went to subway, i went to order and i dont rember what i did or said, but i just stood there for like a couple mins after i ordered and the guy who took my order was like, 'u can move along now' or soemthing like.anyway, it wa funny at the time. stoopid teenage employees...

8. last week i was at a sub shop and my boy jon and the total came to 6.27 for him and he only had 6 so the dumbass grabed 27 cents outta there tip cup oh my fucking god it was the funniest thing ive ever seen maybe cuz i was stoned as fuck

9. I was really fucking baked this one time, and one of my roomates passed me the bong, so I grab the lighter that was sitting on the table and start trying to light it, it didn't light. I heard my roomates laughing their asses off. I wondered why, I then looked down at the lighter to see that it wasn't a lighter at all, it was and ashtray that I had just spilled the contents of into my lap.

10. i saw of a friend of mine actually smoke thru the filter. he couldnt get it lit, (everyone was really drunk so noone bothered to say anything i guess...?) anyways, he pulled out his jet lighter and smoked the whole filter in one puff.

someone told him the next day, and we all got a laugh. im sure his lungs were thanking him for weeks to come.

11. same here

12. roflmoa...i would have loved to see that

13. I was so lit, I just shrugged my shoulders, grabbed the real lighter, and finished the bowl before I bothered cleaning it up

14. This one time me and my boyfriend had just toked and we were walking back to get some munchies and we stopped for a second to kiss before his friends caught up. Well we stopped and my leg started to twitch. And we started walking and I said "My leg is moving" But I meant that my calve was twitching, and you can see how it was funny being that my leg was moving at the time I said it.

15. Boo!

16. Hotboxing my shed on the 4th of July, a friend and I started talking about the "Marijuana: Harmless?" commercial where the kid finds his dad's gun. Our logic was that they don't show what happens, they just cut to black when the kid pulls the trigger, because they don't want you to know that the kid would have missed his friend. I mean, really, how many people do you know that could shoot somebody when they're high? Marijuana saved that kid's life.

17. I had a stoner moment this morning. I was at work (i smoked a j before everyone else came in (around 8am)) and was very stoned. I got up from my desk and went to get some water. I had one of those metal/plastic coffee cups w/ the lid. I pushed the lever for water and realized that the lid was on... i got water everywere. luckily no one saw me, haha

18. haha back when i was a n00b, i could get super high super easy. so me, my friend, a female friend, and another super hottie hot hot friend of ours were smoking. so we smoke and meet up with some sober friends at a sober kid's house. we go into his house, then decide we want wendys. i walk upstairs, open the door, and i see the kid's mom.

she goes 'oh, ryan, how did you get in here?'
    me: 'oh, uh. through the door'
    her: *gives me weirdest look ever*

and since i was blocking the stairs, one of my stoned friends punched me, which sent us into a laughing fit right in front of this kid's mom. bummer.

at wendys tho i had a conversation with a cop high. haha i wasnt scared at all either. weird.

19. Had a night of this about a year and a half ago, except it also extended to my attempts at sparking a bowl. Every time I tried to light something, it'd be backwards. I was relatively drunk at the time as well, which helps to explain this to me.

I also tend to leave lit cigarettes in ashtrays, forget about them, and light a freshie.

My favorite stoner moment wasn't actually due to my stonedeness at the time. A friend and I were at Baja Fresh filling up our sodas. Tried to put the lid on the cup; didn't fit. They only had one size of lid, and we each tried it several times, couldn't get the lid on. We're both high and think we're just too baked to figure this out, so we stand there looking at the lids for a good five minutes before someone comes up -- "can I help you?" I hold out the lid and the cup and say "I dunno..." and she's like Oh! We're out of lids. Ta-Daa. Fill ya lids up, bitch

20. i just want to bump my favorite thread so everyone can have a good laugh.

my sister and i just got done reading these out loud and she was crying she was laughing so hard... and neither of us was high.

and oh yah, keep posting more of these people, they're too funny!

.//chris