A few seeds. What should I do?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dizzak, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Ok, I have a G13 Thai Stick x Super Skunk Plant. Its a Female but as you can see in the pics has a few seeds. Its not loaded with seeds like a hermi and there are for sure no male plants around to pollenate it so what do I do? I had 10 plants but lost 9 due to weather and animals so I'm definitely keeping it to salvage as much bud as I can. Do i leave it alone or try to pull out the seeds now? Will it harm the plant? Help![​IMG][​IMG]

2. Think of them as a free gift. Just let the buds go and fatten up, and once its harvested and dried, keep the seeds for another time. Never hurts to have a stockpile of good seed....

3. #3 SmokinKush, Oct 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
    im guessing its due to stress that it caused the seeds to develop. i would leave that plant out for a while longer though, it will show signs that its done when the leaves begin to yellow and die off, the hairs will turn from that white colour to a brownish red colour too. and i agree with tim, youve got seeds for your next grow now

also invest in a magnifying glass of some sort to check the trichomes out. there are lots of posts on the forums that will explain how to do so and what to look for etc.

4. Yeh I understand all the basics of knowing when to harvest, etc.. I was just wondering if I should start pulling the seeds out now or just wait til I harvest then get the seeds. I'm not gonna keep the seeds either way so thats not really a benefit. Will the buds get bigger if I pull them out now?