Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Few Random Q's.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Koushou, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Here goes;

Does anybody know why it's rare for first timers to get high? From what I remember, I was pretty sideways my first time.

What's the friendliest high you've ever had? Mine was definitely some real good Sour Diesel.

And what is the most ridiculous, blatantly dealer-named, bud you've ever had/heard? I've had a few good ones... Genie Green, Warm Mud, Apple Snap, Dragon Food, Japanese Happy Trees, Mister McCartney, Spongebob to name a few.

Have fun!

2. I think it's the fact that new smokers don't really know how to inhale right yet.:cool:

3. usually because they're not hitting/inhaling properly

4. Yeah. I remember my first time I didn't really feel anything. I'm pretty sure I was inhaling. I remember taking a hit that hurt so bad, and then blowing out a cloud of smoke that looked huge. I was like "DID YOU SEE ALL THAT SMOKE!?" haha :rolleyes:

5. I bet it has something to do with the Cannaboid receptors in the brain not being activated yet or use to being used before. I am just guessing. I would love to know the real answer though.

6. This is more likely.

Inhaling wrong may be a factor, but I know many people who were long-time tobacco smokers before trying weed, and the first times they didn't got high. And they were inhaling right.