A Few quick questions.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TeamSD, Mar 31, 2009.

1. #1 TeamSD, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    Hello everyone, just started to enter the growing season in my parts(finally warming up) and im taking everything outdoors...seeing as its my best bet, proven from last year :hello:.

I have a few basic questions.
    - SOIL. Im going to have to furnish my own soil to drop into the ground, what is the "ideal" bag soil to cop? Ive seen people use miracle grow even though most recommned not to. As availability options I have all the typical stores around me(walmart, lowes, home depot etc.) as choices. Just looking to see what some people are using currently.

Also since i seen a few inquiries about it...anyone have luck or seen proof of a successful grow up in a tree? Thinking thats going to be my best bet for some of my more :smoking:strains that I want to grow well....as my spots are limited out here. NOT EVEN WORRIED about choppers in this case, neighbors are more of a concern.

2. Any commercial soil will be fine to mix with what is already there. Just remember to supplement with good nutes. The tree grow is one of those things that a few people try every year. Never seen it really work out. Seems you will have better luck on the ground. To help with nosy neighbors, try to plant in an area with natural cover (blackberry bushes, manzanita, etc.)