Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A few questions regarding an experience i had

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SamsonSimpson, May 26, 2009.

1. Alright, well. Last night my friends and I smoked 2 grams of some REALLY potent stuff. Not necessarily dank, but certainly alot better than i've ever gotten. I had taken about 3 hits off the bong when i began to notice a floating feeling engulf me. I burst out laughing. This would have been normal, except this effect stayed with me the entire night. About halfway through the session, I noticed everything had a very surreal feel to it. I'll try to explain this, and sorry if it makes no sense. I got this feeling that everything around me was happening incredibly fast, but i was moving incredibly slow. By trying to concentrate to talk or something, it was almost like i was watching myself talk to everyone else. Almost like i was on auto pilot while my mind was flying around. Then my heartbeat went up to a rediculous pace, and i felt very hot. But i wasnt about to panic, and i calmed down and eventually fell asleep after listening to some music.
    Now, this was the highest ive ever been. It might not sound special or unique, but for me, this was intense, borderline psychedelic shit. I felt like i was living in a hazy dream world.
    So my questions are:
    1. What kind of strain could this have been?
    2. Was this an indica,sativa, or hybrid?
    And sorry if these questions are impossible to answer or there isnt enough info to base an answer on. I'd just like to learn everything I can about this stuff, and these questions have been bothering me all day. Thanks in advance. :wave:
    Also, if any new smokers have had experiences like this, I'd love to hear them :)

2. I say enjoy that while you can. You wont get that high all the time especially if you build up your tolerance. But I know what you mean. When I was my highest it looked like I was seeing everything in clips. I've only been that high maybe twice.

3. [quote name='
    Now, this was the highest ive ever been. It might not sound special or unique, but for me, this was intense, borderline psychedelic shit. I felt like i was living in a hazy dream world.
    So my questions are:
    1. What kind of strain could this have been?
    2. Was this an indica,sativa, or hybrid?
    [/QUOTE']

1. It sounds like it was a Sativa to me. Sativa highs are usually energetic and you feel like you're having a head rush.
    2. I'm not sure...it could've been any sativa strain.

4. Sounds to me as if you got some unpleasantly damp/wet sativa. I love those trippy highs. Enjoy them

5. sounds like you were just high as balls.
    with the feeling like you were watching yourself, I believe thats somewhat of an 3rd person perspective thing (i have had it before too), not necessarily an out-of body experience, but more like a video game.

mabe some some of a sativa strain? I'm not too sure on this

6. No way to tell what strain it was, but my guess would be sativa (stronger high).

7. Thanks for the input guys. I'm still remembering all of the details and laughing to myself about it. My friends tell me i'll only be that high a handful of times. But I guess I'll enjoy them while I can, and maybe take breaks more regularly to have more of these experiences.

8. dude when I smoked with my friend he said the exact same thing... he said "moments" though.

and yeah it was prolly some potent sativa...
    and mine was kind of damp too...

picked it up from a fat black guy...and I mean FAT!

have fun with it :D

9. Mine was damp too. Really sticky also. I wish i had gotten it from a fat black guy though :(

10. i remember getting that surreal euphoric hazy dreamworld feeling. it must have been a nice sativa dominant or perhaps an early picked strain. we used to listen to that song still raining still dreaming by jimi hendrix that shit was nuts! then we watched fear and loathing in las vegas. sadly my tolerance is really high now and i dont get that wonderful feeling anymore, no matter how much i burn. I should chill for like 2 or 3 weeks i guess.....