Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A few questions before my first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bandie, Nov 9, 2009.

1. So, tomorrow, I'm going out with one of my friends and I am smoking for the first time. It's gonna be before an "All Night Skate"
    I wasjust wondering though, if I get high, What is it gonna make me do? (its obvisously not gonna MAKE me do anything) but like, Am I gonna laugh more or something?
    Besides the cottonmouth and the munchies... ahhah
    Am I going to get really energetic?

I know a high is different for everyone, and depending on the type of weed too.
    Its not mids, I know that for sure.

And how do I inhale right?

and the most STUPID question ever...

What should I expect?

2. Depends on the strain.
    For indica, you'll probably be a little slower (physically and mentally) than normal.

Sativa will probably have you moving around better because its a cerebral feeling.

Inhaling is just like breathing in through a straw. Another way is to use your cheeks to create a vaccum in your mouth to bring smoke into it, and then open your mouth and inhale quickly to put the smoke deep in your lungs. Then just hold for ~10 seconds and exhale.

Expect a good time.

3. Have fun!

4. Without knowing what you will be smoking there is no way to describe you the high. However remember you have never smoked weed at all.

No matter how good the weed is only take a few hits. Don't try to be Cheech & Chong your 1st time or you may have a bad experience,

Take a couple puffs & wait. If it is some fire you will only need 3 to 4 hits to be fucked up w/ your tolerance. Im not being light. If it is some bullshit weed still don't smoke much buch take a few hits & let it settle before you hit it again.

It will not take much to fuck you up. Go light.

5. i said whats it like and he said smoke the fucking bowl and i did and i passed it around and it was the best time ever so all i can say is just smoke it and have fun

6. dont think about it.

just smoke the weed and do what you do

7. try not to think about it too much just do it and see how you feel im positive u wont be dissapointed anyway once u inhale properly
    enjoy it :D

8. So, thanks everyone :)

The weed my friend had I guess was from the bottom of the bag, so it was already broken up. I think that is what she said.
    Also, I didnt get high. Maybe next time.

9. i didnt get high my first time either.
    alot of people i know didnt.

its weird.

try again soon bra.
    its worth it

10. No worries man. Personally I got baked my first time but for some people the first time they smoke and it's introduced into their system they don't have any effects and it looks like you're one of those people. The next time you smoke you should be fine though and you'll definitely get high.

11. You usually won't you got to activate these special little sensors located in your body called cannabinoid receptors. I, and several people I know who smoke regularly, say they didn't get high their first time. The most important factor in truly enjoying the mary jane is to keep an open and calm mind and enjoy the ride :)

12. you should have put how do i inhale properly as the stupidest question, funny how people don't know how to breathe :smoking:

13. The first time I got high I woke up with a farm animal

14. I didn't get high my first time either, but the second time I was blooowed out my mind. Ha. Try again, you'll get it.

15. First time smoking schwag I didn't get high just a small tobbaco like buzz then second time smoking dank about a gram of it I got super blasted high no panic attacks just very very fatigued...

16. first time i smoke it was out of a 48 inch water bong, and i smoked a bolw and a half in 10 min. and didnt get even buzzed, but the next time i took 1 hit and i was in my ass, give it another try, and you wont be sorry! :)