Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A few questions about the subbing method.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by s89bow, Oct 18, 2013.

1. I'm 24 yrs old female, I'm 5' and weigh around 108 lbs. I have a drug test at walmart, they give me 24 hours to take the test too.

I want to use the sub method, I feel like I have better chances passing the drug test that way instead of relying the detox drink and dilution method. I read online that they use the Escreen/cup drug test, but I'm not 100% sure. My boyfriend stopped smoking 4 days before his drug test (same place I have to go), he drank a lot of water plus took a detox drink and he passed. I would do the same thing but I smoked yesterday so I'm not sure if I will have the same luck.

It seems like most of the advice about subbing is for men. I have a few questions:

1) Would I be better off putting the urine in a container or a condom? 
    I would like to store the urine in my underwear because I feel it would stay warmer. I will buy hand warmers and use those as well.

2) Where should I store the urine at on my body? 
    This is why I am fond of the condom idea, because condoms are a lot easier to hide than a little bottle, especially for women. I don't wear loose clothes plus I feel if I did wear baggy clothes there it would look suspicious. The only places I can think of would be: crotch (inside underwear), armpit, or bra. I know it will stay warmest in my armpit and crotch area. A bra would be the easiest way to sneak it in though. 

3) What kind of temperature strips do I need and where can I get them? 
    I read online something about taking a digital thermometer but that makes noise plus it just adds to the stuff I have to hide on me.

I'm really nervous, I need this job badly. I also read online that you have to empty your pockets and the lab tech listens at the door. The worst part I read was that they give you three minutes in the bathroom. Three minutes does not seem like enough time at all.

This sounds completely disgusting but I've even thought about tying a string to the condom and putting the condom inside me so it will stay perfect temperature. The bad thing about putting the urine in a condom is the possibility of the condom busting, but it's a lot easier to hide a condom filled with urine than it is a small travel size container. I have to be at Walmart at 2:30 pm, it's 12:31 pm here. I'll most likely have until 3 pm tomorrow to take the test. 

I do plan on practicing this sub method until I can do it perfectly and within 3 minutes. 

2. So how did this all end up working out?  Nobody ever posts if they got the job or not after the big panic post!  I've got a subbing situation coming up and am totally paranoid, even though I've practiced and have it down pat.  don't even know when my test is...just sittin' here smokin', waiting for them to tell me when it is!

3. I doubt they are coming back bro

Last Active Oct 21 2013 09:42 AM

4. they prob failed subbing for girls i would think would be the easiest

5. They probably hid the condom inside their underwear and it burst, making it look like they wet themselves lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 Neegabutt, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
    I feel like a bunch of pee busting inside your vagina could be kinda dangerous since it normally isn't inside there. Is there even a way to slide a fat condom of pee inside?

Maybe if you had something honestly like a hollow dildo or the likes you could keep it in but it sketches me to think about a fragile condom inside you while you're walking around...if you do do that, bring a needle or sharpened bobby pin to bust it open with! I guess the dick shaped wizinators wouldn't work for you. Honestly if you wore slightly crotch-baggy pants you could secure it directly underneath you so it goes from your bumhole up to your clit. I apologize but I had to be kinda descriptive to convey what I mean.

EDIT: got excited and didn't look at the date. I guess I'll leave this descriptive instruction here for any thc infused ladies in the future

how do I change my signature

7. a condom won't bust that easily especially if it's the more rubbery kind, just go watch a vid on YouTube of people filling condoms with water or coke or whatever they can get enormous

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app