A few questions about Molly

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dank bank, Jul 9, 2009.

1. My friend just hit me up and said I can get a capsule of molly for 20 beans. Well hes not so educated when it comes to these things but he knows his drugs well so i believe him. My question is how much molly usually comes in a capsule? And is 20 beans for that a good price or am I getting ripped?

I could also get some Pink stars instead but Im not sure which would be better?

2. what do u mean by 20 beans??? lol

like 20 dollars?

3. yup sorry

4. #4 IGotTheCottons, Jul 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2009
    The dose in a "molly" varies greatly depending on who is filling them up.

The pink stars... Are they the ones with the eyes in them? Or are they just the regular pink stars?

The regular pink stars (the ones WITHOUT the eyes) are good. I've been munching them fuckers since last October. Molly can be hit or miss, so if you don't have a testing kit, it'd be better to avoid it. The regular pink stars are reagent tested and clean.

The pink stars with the eyes cut in them are Piperz... Don't eat 'em....

5. Ya thanks man Ya there the regular pink stars, I think ill buy both in case the Molly is bunk or some shit

6. I feel I should caution you - with the ever present risk of adulterants in street drugs, it is NEVER a good idea to mix different pills. You have no way of knowing if that "molly" has something else in it that can potentially react with what's in the star.

7. yeah my boy was like yo i got you pink stars, i was so hyped. when i got there they were the mario stars, and that was one shitty ass day:(