Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A few questions about firecrackers.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Metallic Junkie, Jan 16, 2012.

1. So I am using the non cook method. What is the minumum amount of days they need to sit? And also, would microwaving them after 5 days (when I plan to eat them) make them more potent?

2. And can I use other things than gram crackers? I am snowed in and can't go to the store

3. If it's at all possible, try to decarb the herb first, or at least heat the pre-made firecracker for as long as you can (within reason of course) before setting it aside, rather than after.

Traditionally-made and heated firecrackers usually improve in potency after they have been frozen for a day or two then thawed, or after they have been allowed to sit for a few days/weeks at room temp... some properly-made and heated oils improve with time, as well!

A 100% non-heated firecracker can 'work' in a week to some degree, but it takes much, much longer to begin reaching the same level of potency as a heated firecracker, and only rarely and under just right right circumstances, will either achieve the potency of a quality oil.

I prefer thin chocolate cookies versus graham or ritz crackers, myself. :)

4. So say I made about 3 ritz cracker firecracker type things, and I microwaved them. Then I just let them sit for about 5 days?

Also, if that works, how long do I microwave them for?