Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a few questions about dispensaries.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fruitsalad, Jul 9, 2011.

1. 1. are new dispensaries generally good? like are they going to have really good stuff if they've just opened a week ago?
    2. when they give out gifts to "new patients" does that mean you just got your rec or you're new to the dispensary?
    3. when they give out a free gram do i get to choose which one i want or do they just give me a random one?

2. 1. New dispensaries are just as good. They often times give out great deals to attract new clients and you know they have fresh stuff since they just opened.
    2. "New patients" usually means new to that particular dispensary.
    3. They almost never let you choose the gram. Lots of times they'll give you a gram of whatever they haven't been able to sell in a while or overstock that they need to push. It's like free house joints, almost always shake.

3. 1. Depends on if they have random vendors coming in or if they are supplying their own medicine. Random vendors = inconsistency until the dispensary can catch up.
    2. Means you are a new patient of that collective. Alot of people do "new patient" whoring- going from place to place getting freebies.
    3. Usually its pre-determined- depends how cool the dispensary is :)

4. This ^^^ really good ex.

5. 2 and 3 seem to have pretty accurate answers. for number 1, most dispensaries dont have good stuff when they first open up but I must say, the most fire bud ive ever seen at the dispensary was from The Remedy in sacramento, they grew their own so it was always super fire, unfortunately they lost their permit for zoning laws