Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A few Qs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by datguy99, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Im a  light smoker once every 2 or 4 weeks and i was thinking about trying edibles is it any different? how much should I eat? and also how much would i need to smoke of just regular weed  if i wanted to stay high for 4 hours ( im a light weight)

THX   

2. well if you get mids or really dank weed an based on your olerence id say pre roll 2 joints for the day n u should be good
    as for edibles, depends what ru making, usually for weed brownies, i like to dump around 50 bucks, in the mix, have like a 4X4 inch brownie, other thigns like cookies same thing like dmp 25 bucks in the cookie mix make sure there round n shit

3. Have a gram of weed to smoke out of a pipe and out the rest in the brownies.... Itl be a new level for you if you do it right...

4. for me edibles were more of a trippy head high (could've just been the strain). Also a joint or few bong rips of good dank should get you up there for a few hours :smoke:

5. Just get high, when you start to come down smoke more, repeat until it's been 4 hours. No one can tell you exactly how much you'll have to smoke everyone's different. If you're a lightweight then not much, but more exact than that is hard to say.

6. thanks guys