A few Q's About Drug testing !?

Discussion in 'General' started by guccilittlepigg, Jan 5, 2011.

1. ok i get random drug screens. Im not on probation or anything just under house arrest, not for doing anything illegal just something stupid with my exbyfriend. The probatiion officer tests me at my house. I have already smoked a ton over christmas break and Niacin is probably not going to save my ass this time. So im using a substitute. I already have my friends pee in my fridge. Now i know this might seem disgusting, i think it is also, but i realllly cant go to jail, im about to graduate and i cant go to jail. ok so i want this subsitute thing to be as easy as possible to do ya know? so i for sure dont get caught. Im also a female, i heard it was easy to fill the condom up with pee and put it inside of you but the condom keeps bending (i know GRAPHIC)) but ya it wont go in, so what else can i fill up with pee an put inside an be sure it sounds like pee??
    she doesnt always watch me but sometimes she does and i dont want her to see me holding a botttle !
    please help basically my question is : What other things besides a nonlubricated condom , can i put inside of me to hold the subsitute??
    any other tips on subsituting would be awesome

2. You can't put it longways across your crotch? Have he tied end near your clt and the reservoir tip nearer your bum, I'm not sure how posture works for females getting tests so... Hope I might have helped. Certainly look forward to the discussion on this one lol

3. Maybe a douche? Somehow snake the tube/hose around your body and have the bottle under a sweatshirt or something? Maybe I'm being ridiculous. Just brainstorming.