Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A few QP pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StickyxLover, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I always buy at least an oz or 1/4lb of super good weed when it's available. I pick out the trophy buds for myself, then sell the remainder to my friends. That way it's cheaper, I get the best buds for myself and everybody else is happy because I never make any profit....my reward is the prime buds.:D

2. Vac sealing doesn't have to totally compress the buds. My machine can be stopped as soon as most of the air is removed but before it crushes the bag and buds. For my own personal stash, I use glass jars in various sizes so the jar is totally filled, then I use Nitrogen gas to displace the air, then the jar gets sealed and placed in the freezer. I've got buds that are several years old and they're as fresh as the day I bought them. Works for me.

3. nice stuff man, just got done scrolling through the thread and it was well worth doing keep it up those buds looks great :hello:

4. #144 Bubbles42O, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    looking tasty as usual, im really liking the quality of apix, i just got a stemline in january and i love it.

have you ever dabbed before? if not have fun, makes me a fucking vegetable, i love it.

5. This will be my first time dabbing once I get in the apix setup so yea im prepared to be really really blazed lol.

6. quarter o=size of a quarter and circle shape ? it's rectangular anyway srs :confused:

lulz

7. New setup from Apix

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. jesus, what is that like a quarter to a half of oil?

9. Haha its a little less then a quarter o. We ran an ounce of some fire bud a week ago.

10. that nug up yonder is fire. A+

11. anddd i was for real about the mac miller thing. lol dead serious. on my life.

12. its called Sk nigah dont fraud

13. Milk vid since I havent posted in a while. The new forum setup is weird huh? I just got to check it out today cause for some reason I got banned a week ago but back now and trying to get used to the change.

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not the best pics but you get the point

15. Bumpin this shieet 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Would you love me to deliver to you??