Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A few QP pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StickyxLover, Nov 30, 2011.

1. [quote name='"StickyxLover"']
    No flash. This stuff reeks![/quote]

Looks good

2. everything thing looks dank and sexy. zips in the mail man, everydays like xmass

3. Elbow of some pretty good stuff I grabbed a while ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is gonna be my last big pickup for a while due to a few reasons. I'm probably gonna just be grabbing zips from now on.

4. Damn it I used to find gorgeous bud like this For 400 an o in ma but not for a couple months >:F much respect my man

5. looks like some fire OD/greenhouse
    nice pickup. looks like that came in the mail if it came all the way to NY unless ur in a medical state.

6. Thanks guys I never got anything mailed to me but my connect might have been getting it through the mail im not sure though.

7. Why does everyone keep saying it looks like it came in the mail?

If it was shipped, it would have been vacuumed and sealed, instead of just sealed. Unless the shipper doesn't know what hes doing.

Looks like a mid level pound pusher keeping the smell under control by just sealing the bags using a FoodSaver, which is a pretty nice quality vacuum sealer.

To OP; Keep at it, looking good.

8. People are saying it was shipped because the BUDS look a little compressed and look like shipped buds normally do. Also on the few pages I looked at I saw lots of Outdoor/ Greenhouse. I really doubt that that is being grown local. Most Outdoor/ Greenhouse is coming from the West Cost, therefore it would make even more sense that it was shipped.

I honestly doubt most people are saying it was shipped because of the vacuum sealed bags. Most people who move weight have one.

Nice pickups OP :smoke:

9. This is the first pickup thread Ive scrolled all the way through... Nice pickups :yummy:

10. Mr. elephant bowl :smoking:

[​IMG]

11. I saw a whole line of animal pipes at a shop awhile back, lolz

12. lol nice man animal pipes are so sweet. I just picked up this little bubbler at a headshop the other day for 13 bucks! Couldnt pass it up at that price.

[​IMG]

13. [quote name='"StickyxLover"']lol nice man animal pipes are so sweet. I just picked up this little bubbler at a headshop the other day for 13 bucks! Couldnt pass it up at that price.

[/quote]

Damn only 13? I see people paying 60 on here for that same style.

Nice grab man

14. lookin good!

15. Ya man I was willing to spend like 25 when he said 13 I was pumped lol

16. Oz pickup of some stank

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Love this thread. Piggies stoppin you from pickin up big?

18. There was actually a few reasons but yep they got me with a personal amount about a month or so ago. Had a misdemeanor but got it settled down to a upm. Also I'm upstate a lot now so not really a need to pickup that much anymore. Got a zip the other day of some nice shit though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]