Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A few QP pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StickyxLover, Nov 30, 2011.

1. OP, how long does it take for you to go through a QP?

2. Haha he's right but I actually buy everything up front and it depends but usually a QP is gone in like a week or less.

Got some more blue dream

[​IMG]

and some SOUR this stuff dosn't look that crazy but god damn it reeks like hell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Gonna get some more sour tonight.

4. congrats...youve showed me nothing.

5. NY pays rape. i sold bud to mac miller last week charged him 1075 for the quap and 285 fo the extra o. thats about right for FL prices. shouldve taxed him and said 1300 though. u guys do not have the best prices. at all

6. Congrats :wave: and I never said we had the best prices guy

7. i think this is a paul banks type of guy[​IMG]

and i call bullshit on the mac thing

8. Yeah...why the fuck would someone like mac miller buy weed of some random dude...just saying sounds like BS.

9. lol this kid

10. Which strain do you like better? I thought that the bd got me higher but really good sour is bomb. For listening to music and hanging out its ok but to do work too trippy for me. Have you tried super lemon haze or lemon skunk?

11. I always really liked sour and this stuff reeks like crazy so thats prob my favorite of the 2 but the blue dream was more keefy and looked better, smoked really smooth too. Not sure if I tried any of those other strains cause I dont get names that often

12. looks good whats it just compressed kief?

13. #75 StickyxLover, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    Yea I think so, my friend gave me it free :D. It smells like the sour so I think it came from that. Gonna get some more fire in soon i'll post pics when it comes in.

14. Just got done scrolling through all the pages of tho his thread, nice bud man :smoke: That hash looks nice :bongin:

15. Amazing bud my dude rep+

16. Some nice weed dude. Now smoke it all in one sesh. :p