Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A few QP pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StickyxLover, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Shit man i would love to get out to ohio with some of this stuff! Maybe ill shoot you pm

Medijuana!!

[​IMG]

2. 4 in each bag.

3. Sticky love you close to middletown? i used to know a member there i was tight with and then he stopped replying and working lol hope he did not get popped. what is it like out there getting caught with weed anyways?

4. Not too close im out on L.I usually. But it depends on how much you get caught with. D techs are assholes around here and harass people pretty bad but if you get caught with less then an OZ it prob wouldnt be too bad unless you had it all bagged out or something.

5. Weeds decriminalized in ny. Even for a pound the first time they don't lock you up. I mean they can but it doesn't happen. In NYC you stay overnight. Usually outside NYC no jail time unless it's pounds.

6. I never got the hole "decriminalized" thing. As far as ive seen your still gonna get arrested and brought in, go to court the hole thing. Ive been arrested with 2 grams before sure the punishment wont be bad but your still getting arrested.

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

HP from a lil while ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. New York Penalties - Thats the laws for "Decriminalized" New York
    Like a lot of other places around the coutntry in the cities its pretty relaxed with 25g or less personal use i know for a fact the City of Albany has pretty much stopped giving out upm's. The suburbs though (around albany) are very strict because of a recent increase in the last year of marijuana in highschools its been in the newspaper and most of the highschool pot comes through a few main dealers who the cops know and try to bust. Happens all the time in my town. For a while a good friend of mine had medical bud shipped in from cali and could order hashs and other concentrates. Its not pretty rare in new york to get this. Prices are high though i have some good connections and prices seem to be about

20-g
    50-60-eith
    90-110-quarter
    180-205-half
    330-390-ounce
    900-1200- QP

And thats pretty standard for many places in new york for high quality

9. Ya thats def the average price rates for NY. I just wish it was decriminalized throughout NY beacuse I know several people that got arrested for personal amounts including myself. Hows the bud around albany though im prob gonna move up there next year.

10. It is decriminalized everywhere in new york if you have under 25 grams you get a upm its basically like a traffic ticket its a 100 dollar fine its a violation not a misdeminior or anything. I just got one early febuary it doesnt show up on your record for jobs or anything either. And bud around here is great ive pretty much had all the big name strains and tons of others. Its actually hard for me to get middle quality its either fire or shit.

11. A P of some decent grade stuff I grabbed a while ago.

[​IMG]

More recently some blue dream

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Jesus Christ.... 1000 for a QP....? I paid 650 for my last one, and this time I'm upgrading and getting some 750 super dank shit, hopefully DragonLady

13. Its east coast mang thats just how it is

14. I feel you man, it is the same here in the midwest :(

15. Loving ur compact bud :)

Dankity dank . BE SAFE

BH

16. #56 Hash Bean, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012

It's probably not mailed, when it comes in from wherever it's coming its vacuum sealed, when you grab bud in amounts like that it's always vac sealed

Be safe man

17. Niceee man. Wish I could have enough money for a pound lol

18. Dealing with weight most of it is usually on the arm

But no problem man

19. well then i don't know shit about the weight game but its all good yo