Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A few QP pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StickyxLover, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Sativaaaa... that is a long ass bud.

2. don't get caught

3. dude i would watch out i live in ny and a couple of my buddys got picked up mailin shit. some one around here said there checking every package thats coming in from cali

4. This happens everywhere man... dont mail bud. My buddy from CO just moved here to MT... they have been getting bud mailed to them from a grower in Denver for 3 months... UPS notified them of what they found this last time before it even left CO. haha. Not good... I tend to only pick up buds grown in here in Montana... my guy usually provides a delivery service if needed. Cant wait to go down to Colorado and pick up some homegrown dank from all my friends in the Springs ;)

5. Ups did whattt?

6. Just cause it comes vac packed dosnt mean im getting shit mailed to me lol. doesn't sound too smart to me.

7. They took his package... but fake names and return addresses always work. haha. Im surprised they had the balls to open it up... they have to be 100% sure of what's inside.

8. Some new stinky fire stuff from a couple days ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Fuegooooo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some Keeeeef collecting. And yes this took a long time lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sweet baby jesus how much keif is that?

11. Lolll deff a lot id say prob close to a gram. Im gonna clean it all out nd press it soon mayb ill scale it before I do.

12. QP each of blue dream and dutch passion I think was the other one. I forgot this was from a lil while ago.

[​IMG]

Blue dream
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Other stuff (this shit was some of the best stuff ive had in a while, straight reeked.)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Nice Budsss man! I wish I had the money for just a ounce not 8 or are both of those 2?

14. I never thought a qp was serious weight? lol!

15. depending on where you live it could be pretty serious

16. that best stuff you had looks dopeilicious

17. haha true! whats up jeff my old roomate is from masslion! I herd prices are crazy out there!

18. all depends who you know I've heard people paying 75-100 an eight for kush which blows my mind since i get a blunt for ten bucks..