A few problems

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JustAnotherKid, Dec 17, 2002.

1. Well this morning i realized that were im growing my plants ill need to make it so really no one can smell the shit. Its in a closset about 2 1/2 by 5 1/2 feet. It has a nice door to it so maybe that will help. Im not really all that familure with all this ionizer de-smelling stuff. so maybe someone could help explain how to set that up also. Another thing, about how long into the grow will my plants start to smell. maybe this will help me with my placement of my plants, Thanks

2. I hear a lot in the indoor growing section people asking weather they have a male or female plant. What is the differance. Does one not produce bud and does the male still smell? I ask so when mine come up i can tell, Thanks

3. That reply really only answerd my second post, if anyone knows the first one please post, Thanks

4. I`m not sure what you mean by setting up ionizer de smelling stuff.Do you have a ozone machine?I find the plants really start to smell about the 5-7 week of flowering.

5. females have little white hairs, where as the males have small flowers in clusters. They both smell. Check out pics previosly posted, there are loads on grasscity to look at ok
    good luck.

6. Thanks for the info, it really helped