A few places I've been, a few things I've seen..

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Judgement, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Decided to take some scans from some prints I have; all taken on a 35mm manual Ricoh camera (I forget the model) around 1997. Nothing really breathtaking or monumental but since I took the time to scan around 150 pics I thought I would share..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Having grown up here:
    [​IMG]

and having never gone very far from there for all my years of my life previous; one day me and a few of my friends decided to save up some cash, got a couple ounces of Northern Lights, and about 4 ounces of other strains which I do not recall and jumped in a car and left. Spent a couple months just wandering around... very stoned, taking pictures, meeting people, and just having a good time

Most pics are SW and NW United States, some common spots,some uncommon spots.. Nothing special really.. just some landscapes and the such..

Enjoy.

Pictures by Judgementswnwus - Photobucket

2. You have some great composition on many of the photos man. I wouldn't sell yourself so short. I'm also jealous you have a Ricoh. Is it a rangefinder?

3. #3 Judgement, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012
    Having a time trying to figure out where it is but I think it is a XR-10

ps.. Noticed after I took some of the scans there was black dog hairs stuck by static onto several of prints.. from a dog that has been dead since the 90s lol

edit: actually I think it is a KR-10 after looking online.