A Few Pieces!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by psychedelicmilk, Jul 20, 2009.

1. So I finally took a little bit of time to take some photos...I know they aren't of the best quality but my digi is messed up and I can't see the screen (for some reason this camera doesn't have a view finder either) so everything is taken by chance. I digress. These are just some of my pieces....I wish I had more high quality pieces because I truly love glass but there are no high end places within a 200 mile radius pretty much to where I live, so until I make a trip this is what I have! I'll try and post some more photos later of the rest of the crew!

First is just a little mini group shot of some of my hand helds.
    [​IMG]

Close up of the honeycomb spoon
    [​IMG]

And it was really hard to get a picture of my favorite little toy...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For the future I really want either a SG or a Toro bubbler...but my next purchase will probably be a really nice slide along with the diffuser for the tube...Thanks for looking!

2. Dude thats a kickass bong! how the hell does it work???

3. It works as a normal bong would work, it just has an ash catcher attached to further diffuse and hold the ash that may fall from the bowl instead of going into the bong. Glass on glass it's really nice hits like a champ. I recommend warm water in the ash catcher and lots of ice in the tube!

4. that honeycomb spoon is sick
    looks pretty unique

5. Nice pieces bro! +rep. I miss my roor collection, All $3,000 Of it. Sold it when I left for the Airforce... I want it back!

6. I dig the honeycomb spoon. Can you take a close up of the small blue bowl with two bowl heads?

7. Yeah I'll get one up soon...that one makes me think about a pacifier or however you spell it and its pretty thick too surprisingly.

----------------------------------------------------------

The honeycomb (Marvin the Martian) is hands down my favorite spoon I own.....huge huge bowl with some really great craftsmanship.

Oh and I'm a girl!:smoke:

8. Eh, some neat pieces but nothing too spectulacular. I used to be like you, with a massive mediocre collection. Then I started selling them and buying NICe pieces. You should try it too, you'll never look back. Still a decent collection to start with though. Cheers!

9. No I totally agree that is actually what I'm trying to do..its a lot harder to get rid of these than I thought it would, no one around here appreciates the art, even when it comes to the mediocre stuff. hahah the only thing holding me back from buying the nice stuff is the distance. I have plans to buy a toro bubbler soon, a nicer bong, as well as some nice slides, i'm really diggin some el hefe, salt, and I love Trikkys work on here too! Mad props. But living in South GA it's hard to find anything worth your while.

10. No doubt thoses pieces are really unique though. Love the variety in color. I would love to see a pic of these pieces after a cleaning sesh!

I know what you mean though. It's hard to part with mypieces. I'm moving to a new city and I was thinking about dumping all my old ones and starting over but gah! I guess I'm a hypocrite :(

11. That a pretty tight bong setup your rolling with, but i think a diffy would do you some good, they really make a difference. Nice sherlock too.