A few pieces

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Palmer Eldritch, Feb 3, 2004.

1. LMAO@See Ya Later

2. i love that jesus card one, sick stuff man

3. very very impressed. and the award for best artist at GrassCity goes to... naaah. i wouldnt want to alienate all artists here and turn it into some stupid competitive thing.

VERY impressed.

4. i've decided to go further with my bus picture. I've started a color version. It will be clean and cartoonish to offset the subject matter of a bunch of kids going to their watery doom :p

I've also decided to color my "The Life" picture. I expect it to look like oil paints when I get done with the overpaint.

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. They look wicked now those are done in colour, what did you use for colouring that man in the chair? Keep up the good work man!

6. grodaka- it was just a quick paint over so that inaccurate shadow just didn't get put in. I didn't like the background either. It is no more. This what I've done so far to finish the piece
    [​IMG]

heatblitz- thanks, almost everything in color you see that is mine was created or at least colored in photoshop. i have a pastel still life i might take a picture of

7. Ah that one above looks so much nicer now, very professional looking!

8. quick 45 minute sketch and the crappy poem that i idly wrote that inspired it.

[​IMG]

9. i was having a hard time with that area here's what it looks like under the beard and mustache
    [​IMG]

10. I actually prefer the drawing without hair, it shows a more defined facial shape, maybe because i dont like drawing hair myself. I think where the jaw meets the ear should be a little less defined, as it kind of seperates the neck from the head.
    I like the use of blue and black tones for the lines.
    Good work mate!

11. danke, i fully agree on the jaw as well. I'm in a pretty good mood today so I'll probably work on the bus picture today.
    I got a new job :) one that doesn't require a piss test :D I get to repair shoes. good simple honest work

12. i got transfered to a store that hasn't opened. I actually got a call from work a few hours after I came home from getting my new job saying they had an opening. While I did enjoy working the night shift at the 7eleven(smoking during work is great), this pays over three dollars more per hour and if I stick with it i could make a very sedate and laid back career out of this

13. im speechless man...ur art in my eyes has more potential than picasso's...congrads on the job too...keep up the good work we are all lookin forward to some new pics during ur next post

peace out...boomhower

14. thanks man.

lately i've been having a block.
    did these two just for fun, trying to get back into rhythm.
    i was extremely high for the first one
    the second one was done because i liked the wasp the most from the first one.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. i can't seem to finish anything lately.

here's some stuff I've already finished :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

plus, I created a temperary thumbnail page for my site. you can get there by clicking the guy on the splashscreen

16. i can't seem to finish anything lately.

here's some stuff I've already finished :D
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

plus, I created a temperary thumbnail page for my site. you can get there by clicking the guy on the splashscreen

17. "get me a beer bitch" lmao....man u have some serious talent, keep it up

peace

18. Hey man, i was just looking over some of the the updates that i hadnt seen before, some really good work once again. I like cause of death, good figure drawing.

I might actually have to show some of your work in my college art project if i have your permission? Id just like to show a few examples of some of your art, like the frog and those flowers/bugs? interlinked maybe.
    Its based around psychadelic art and biomorphic shape, so it would fit very well.
    You could pm me you real name to use perhaps.

19. done and done.

wish i could update that first page with all the new thumbs. guess i could just do it again here

<font color="8BB091" size="2" face="verdana" >
    <left>
    ---------finished computer art--------------------------------------------------------
    </left>
    </font>
    <left>
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    <left>
    ---------finished traditional art-------------------------------------------------------
    </left>
    </font>
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    <left>
    ---------unfinished computer art-----------------------------------------------------
    </left>
    </font>
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    <left>
    ---------unfinished traditional art-----------------------------------------------------
    </left>
    </font>
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. what was on your mind while drawing the bus going over the cliff? hah...

very nice artwork indeed. i don't have the patience to be an artist, i have hundreds of unfinished stuff in my portfolio....

btw, the colored version of that "poster" you made is awesome. i couldnt even make out that person on the left until it was colored. very trippy stuff...