A few pieces

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Palmer Eldritch, Feb 3, 2004.

1. [BIG EDIT] Since I'm going to restrict my artwork to just this thread I'm going to update this first post with all the links that I have posted in subsequent posts. The first post will be the big archive and the posts after this will have information on the piece and a second link. Why all this trouble? So you can pay more attention to me, easier. Egotistical? quite so. logical? Somewhat. deal with it :p[/BIG EDIT]

<BODY BGCOLOR="black">
    <font color="8BB091" size="2" face="verdana" >
    <left>
    ---------finished computer art--------------------------------------------------------
    </left>
    </font>
    <left>
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    <left>
    ---------finished traditional art-------------------------------------------------------
    </left>
    </font>
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    <left>
    ---------unfinished computers art-----------------------------------------------------
    </left>
    </font>
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    <left>
    ---------unfinished traditional art-----------------------------------------------------
    </left>
    </font>
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I want that poster man!

3. I like Farmer Pete. :D

4. that poster was kickass... whats up with that weird looking naked fat chick though? if you dont mind me asking :D

5. um well she's giving birth to those poor drones that spiral into the office career of doom, being confined into their dead-end jobs until they become too old to even sit at there desk and say "No Mr. Simmons I don't have that NGP report, yes I'll take lunch off and stop going to the bathroom to change my Depends(r)." So they retire and die. :) something like that.

6. ohh, they're coming out of her.. i thought they were standing in line to have a turn at her...

7. Thats an amazing poster, i really like the class boredom drawing aswell, you must have used up a lot of ink.

8. You got talent kid.

9. that poster is soooo sick
    is that god marveling at his creation under the tree of the forbidden fruit?

i would seriously buy that dude, i want that poster.

10. Awesome art dude. I wish I had your kind of ability.

11. "the poster" is now my new desktop ;)

12. man, thanks for the encouragement guys. i guess i should start working on that piece again. i haven't touched it since starting this thread.

something i'm working on. still needs detail work...

[EDIT]done the detail work, now I just need to clean it up.

wip

13. the first, third, and fourth were reallly cool.

14. whah?

the poster has similarities a Pink Floyd cover? hmm. lemme go look at it now because I've never seen it.... hmm maybe a bit from the towers. Its funny because I've always liked Pink Floyd but during the creation of the poster, Pink Floyd became the music that i listened to most. That and Shpongle. Visual representation through aural experiance, sweet :)

as for the constellation, i'm not sure which one i'm representating. Its cool that others can see more in my work than myself.

my website is just starting to come together. (http://synestheticstudios.com) I don't have anything but a splash screen up right now which is the guy with the horn. I'm planning to use this guy*, have him float and waiver on the page... maybe clicking on his third eye will bring forth a burst of white light and when that receeds the site will come into focus.... :D

[​IMG]

15. new sketch uploaded.

[​IMG]

it may not look like much but thats because its magnified over 4 times its actual resolution. The image is smaller than 2.5 inches in all dimensions. I scanned it in at 300dpi, here's what it would be at 1x (72dpi)

[​IMG]

16. updated first posts list of drawings. too lazy to describe them all. just have a look. most aren't done anyways.

17. Thats some really incredible art work, must have taken forever looks like its very tedious.

18. wow that poster kicks ass. i like that musician too

19. Nice sketch. I really like architectural and landscaped images that are created from the mind. What kind of pen do you use?