A few pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Davy Jones, Jul 14, 2008.

1. This is what I will be cloning, unknown but killer smoke & sweet smell.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are my last bag seed grows, from some really sick weed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A little LST.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There isn't much going on the grow room at the moment, I wanted to show these because the next time I show pics its going to be a solid canopy of clones.

2. damn dude, those are some nice lookin plants. Hope your clones will be just as bomb.

3. wow..just wow

4. Why does your Bagseed look so much better than mine:(

5. Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Yeah, I'm kinda inpressed with those bag seed grows...try some of that FoxFarm stuff in the pic, they are in FF soil also. I will be hooking my 1000w hps back up soon & making the room bigger for the clones, I'm getting pretty pumped about it.

6. Who says you always need good, known, risky to obtain genetics to start growing? That looks killer. It is going to go nuts for that 1kw!

7. When and how much molassas do you add for each plant?

8. I just kinda eyeball about a tablespoon to a gallon of drinking water, I have well water here & its hardly exceptable for drinking, so I have to stock up on store drinking water, which is pretty close to 6.5 right from the jug. I'll give it to them when I can see I'm about 2 or 3 weeks away, then straight water the last week. I used it because I expected some of my bag seed grows to be on the harsh side, I have not smoked any of my grow that I havent used it on, so I cant do a comparison. But I do know that its much better than the weed the seeds came from. I smoked a bowl with the guy I used to get my weed from, I'm not going to tell him I'm growing now, but I just had to bring him a sample, I completely lost it when he said, "Damn, where you get this from" I wanted so bad to tell him, but I have found the hardest part about growing is not telling your closest friends.

I plan on showing the buds from that clone plant after harvest & some trimming.

Thanks...

9. THanks man. I've never used molassas before and its new for me this grow. My first ones to be harvested are about 2-3 weeks out so Ill probably start that tonight...

10. hey man awesome pics just wondering about your nutrient schedule i just started my first grow in soil. i also use all foxfarm products including soil. was kinda of curious about how long in veg also what is your schedule and amounts like. not sure how to use in soil just hydro. can you offer some pointers.

11. awesome pics man, those are some damn good grows!