a few pics of my flowering indica

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Banana110, Apr 4, 2006.

1. i took these pics for another grower, but i figure somebody else might wanna see them so ill just put them up here. theres 3 pics, theyre all the same plant. 2 of the pics are under my 250W hps, the other one is in the bathtub right before watering. this plant sprouted on new years day, and the pics were taken yesterday, day 11 of flowering. theres about 11 branches/colas, and each of these branches are covered in flowers already. this plant is way ahead of my other one. i have been using "superbloom" fertilizer i purchased at lowes (12-52-6). just a pinch at every other watering. this plant is about 12 inches high, maybe a bit more. just some bag seed. this is my first grow btw.

enjoy the pics.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. looks nice man. good job. let us know on how much bud u get from them.
    and take bud shots once they r dried and cured.

3. Looks good ;)

4. heres some pics i took last night while applying some insecticide to my other plant (stupid aphids). this is the same plant from the earlier pics. sorry theres a mirror in the background reflecting the flash, thats the only place my camera takes good pics lol. this plant absolutly loves this superbloom fertilizer. anybody have any other suggestions for nutes during flowering?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You