A few paintings I've done

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Calyx-o, May 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Just a few paintings i have done recently

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Not as good as yours, but here's some shit I've done. I usually end up giving mine away. It's just something I do, I don't know how to put a monetary value on any of it. Guess I'm just stupid that way. Even in prison I only tattooed to keep the homies fed. I like to paint with oil and draw with #2 lead. I've messed with a few mediums, but always seem to come back to these two. The I got bit by the shutter bug and invested in camera equipment and had lots 'o fun with photoshop. Maybe I'd be good at something if I were a more consistent type of person, but I need to switch it up all the time or I grow stagnant inside. My current hobby is watching marijuana grow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. You definitely have a fine talent, i get commissioned once in a while to do a drawing also, this one went to funk house records with Moe z one of Tupacs actual producers. Anyone who paints like you are definitely not stupid, i enjoy looking at your creations thank you for posting!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Y'all are both great! What I wouldn't give for talent like that.

5. Damn ya'll are talented

6. Thank you

7. Thank you

8. I really appreciate it, thank you!

9. Dang they won’t load for me :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. You got skill man! I just saw all ur art posts! I’ll follow

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Thanks bro!!

12. Great paintings! You've got quite the talent, personally I hate Gene Simmons but Bob and Zakk are cool haha.

• Like Like x 2
  13. amazing work!

let's see one of Jerry Garcia!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Thanks, the gene was commissioned, im not much of a fan myself. Thanks for looking and commenting

15. Haven't did a jerry, i did a charcoal Zakk though lol 20180907_111656.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. In the style Dahli 20180911_110556.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  17. Now that’s a good idea... send me a price I’ll pay!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yes it's my everyday job

• Like Like x 1