Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a few of my gong bings.. thought id share..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Knottydreadhead, May 4, 2006.

1. ive been tryin to figure it out wats the difference between a bong, gong, and a zong?

2. Damn dude, thats the most impressive collection I've ever seen. And I have that same pink floyd shirt. +rep

3. dude those pieces are ridiculous, and that bud looks dank as balls too. +repp forsure:smoke:

4. Dude I had to rep you before I replied to this b/c you have quite a nice bong collection going on. I am jealous. NICE MILK SHOTS TOO! JOE>

5. shit son i would totally forget how many i had at the quantites you have

6. that zong is SICK!

7. gong is glass on glass
    zong is when it has twists and turns in teh pipe

8. it is hard to keep them all tallied, lol.. i have gun cases and whatnot for my handpieces and bubs, and some of the bongs have bags, some dont but all are very safe..

ive owned so many glass ong lass tubes i cant even count em i think..

KDH

9. heres a few more random pictures.. :cool:

Attached Files:

10. fuckin sick collection man...and that is some bomb ass erb to...you blow any of those heady pipes urself?

how much have u spent on that collection of glass?

11. That Zong made me laugh cry and now I need to change my pants. +rep man! Oh, and did you just black out your finger prints? :p

12. Wouldn't happen to live in Arizona would you? I only ask because I see so many Blue Dots. Very impressive collection though. +rep

13. Awsome collection of pieces man.

14. Wow awesome collection! FUcking awesome zong, god that's huge, I'd love to cough up a lung over that thing. :) +rep

15. haha i like the spray painted fingerprints.

that zong would rip me like a virgin.

ill be over tomorrow alright? haha

16. +rep dude, that is an insane collection... how much did that zong run you? I want itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

That would be cool if you got it at a headshop thats close

17. zong was wholesale.. got it through the company that blows them. i think with a bunch of free diffusors and kannastor grginders, bowls, ashcatchers...etc, it was like 100 bucks..

18. oh and shortbud, bluedots are blown in AZ.. i dont live there though.. im sure there are bds at just about every headshop around there.. :D

19. Unbelieveable zong man, awesome.