Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a few of my gong bings.. thought id share..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Knottydreadhead, May 4, 2006.

1. whats up guys.. havent posted on gc in a long wile.. just thought id share a few of my bings.. this is only part of my collection..ill post some of my heady pieces sometime..

illadelph worked section
    jp stemless worked
    spectrum 69 2 foot bubble bottom
    3 foot bluedot 2x perc diffused (9mm)
    18 inch bd perc (7mm)
    zong
    repaured 9mm bd

i have more.. this is just what i have pics of.. heady bowls too..

Attached Files:

2. few more..

Attached Files:

3. Very impressive collection! That zong sure is a fat rip. :eek:

4. damn.. didnt post pics of the stemless for some reason.. this 5 pic limit is messin with me..

KDH

Attached Files:

5. thanks.. got a few more that i dont have pics of at the moment.. got a few roors on the way including a perc and an 18inch white label i believe..

6. damn.. im so bored, heres some more pics..

Attached Files:

7. amazing collection you got there. VERY impressive

nice ass lookin buds you got there too, i bet you are quite the party person to chill with, with all those pieces :smoke:

8. yes, i too am amazed with that zong, i bet it hits so good, if you dont own your own headshop with all those peices then you have way too much money and need to share.
    :p but yes, i like all those peices so much, didnt see a single one i would dissagree with.
    im impressed.

edit: and i see you and your friends have a very good taste in music, i saw pink flloyd, against me!, and van halen, good shit.

9. wanna be friends...? :hello: :wave:

hahaha, damn nice collection, i hope one day i can build mine up to that level!

10. I love you. I love that bong with all the curves. Your collection is AWESOME!

edit: is it real Zong Toy Co.?

:hello:eric:hello:

11. move over bobbert... theres a new cat in town and he's got knotted dreds

12. ^ya, lol

love the stemless, i want one so bad and the fact that it has a color matching perc is awsome.

i love the last pic in the first two posts, milkage with a pink floyd shirt, does not get much better then that.

13. veery nice collection .. thats alot of shit haha musta cost a shitload

14. wow

thats fuckin awesome

how the hell do you get so much money for those things and still have enough money to smoke weed??

amazing collection

i bet you rarely ever smoke joints or blunts, too many toys too little time

have fun collecting all that resin(thatl be a good day)

15. damn thats a super tight collection i wish i had some of those so i dont have to put up with harsh chemicals in papers

16. Thats one hell of a collection man nice, bud looks great too.

That zong is sick :smoking:

17. All I have to say is WOW. +all the rep I can

18. + fucking Rep

sick ass pieces i wish i had that many heady pieces/bongs.:D

19. Definately have to +rep this collection!

20. thanks guys.. ill get pics of some other ones when i have some time.. this really isnt all of them.. :O and when my roors get here itll be a good day..

off to puff some lavender kif all by its lonesome out of the spotless illadeplh.. :D