A few of my experiences.....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by fatbob166, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Just browsing around in the forum and thought I'd post a few comments about the seed banks I have dealt with recently:

BCBD- I placed an order with them at the beginning of september and it was supposedly shipped on Sept. 19. They say to allow 4-5 weeks for shipping, so I waited and waited, and finally 6 weeks later, sent a message to the company to ask about the order. First they said the order was "deemed lost in the mail" and that they would reship. Then the told me that there was a back up on fem. bean orders, and that my package hadn't even been shipped and it would go out the next day. That being last thursday I believe. We'll see I guess :mad:

Kindseed-A site I found browsing the web one night, and after doing a little research placed an order for 10 fem. WW seeds. They were very pricy, but I received them in about 2.5 weeks. Good packaging but some of the beans were crushed. None the less the ones that were in tact sprouted quickly, and are happily growing in my cab. :)

The Doc-I placed an order with the doc last Tuesday I believe. I learned about him through this forum and his reputation speaks for itself. I knew he was quick, but I didn't know he was that quick. Order placed tuesday, and shipped wednesday. I'm guessing it'll be here later this week or early next week, and I'll be sure to let everyone know. But as far as I'm concerned the selection and fast service is unbeatable. :D

Peace

2. all of my orders withy doc and gypsy have been sent quickly.

3. I'm speechless right now.......I just received my seeds from the doc. Brilliant shipping method, original packagings, and a free complimentary pack of beans. 5 days from ordering till the goods arrived here, and the mail didn't even run yesterday. Doc if you're reading this thank you very much. I will make sure to spread the word of your services.

Thanks again.

4. Just wanted to say that I got my seeds from BCBD today. I got a bunch of excuses for a while but now I have my God Bud seeds. They through in a bonus too. Not sure what it is yet, but it was free, so I'm happy with it.

5. Nice man.. The Doc & Gypsy both can't be beat. I placed an order for c99 x Ice Princess "Cindy Princess" with the doc last week, and 5 days later including a weekend they were in my hands along with a freebie 10 pack of Sensi star x northern Lights

That cool that other place came through eventually.. I thought for sure you were getting a run around.. I have only used gypsy or the doc, and am kinda leary of trying any other places. I figure between the two, oh and seedbay I have enough strains to keep me busy for a long time.. Not to mention the freebies.. if I don't give away my freebies I have enough to grow for the next 3 years LOL.

6. C99 princess... cool. definately tell us how those smoke. i'm holding C99 splash and closely related (lien huanh X A11g) X A11g beans myself and can't wait to see how they compare to my vague memories of the days before EVERYTHING turned couchlocking vomit.

7. Will the packages from Doc fit in a standard PO Box? What about Gypsy? I'm not sure of the exact size but the P.O. Box is probably about 3 inches wide by 5 inches tall.

8. I ordered from the Doc last Thursday the 9th and have not recieved my order as of yet. I never got a email confirmation but thought my email filter caught it. Hopefully they will be in the mailbox today.
    11/20 I recieved my package on Friday and everything was in tip top shape Thanks Dr.Chronic