Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a few grams of various strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by holyjoe, Jul 6, 2012.

1. I got a free 1g joint for this purchase, which I was happy with. :)

1g burmese kush
    [​IMG]

2g white widow
    [​IMG]

1g power plant
    [​IMG]

2. Sweet buds. Bet that Powerplant tastes like a lemony-chemmy little bastard. :hello:

3. thanks, and yeah it smells just like that:D my favorite is the widow though:bongin: ..maybe just cause i have more haha

4. looks like they weigh heavy! :D

5. +rep, fuckin delicious!!!

6. looks good. +rep

7. good would be an understatement of those nugs that went through my lungs:bongin:

8. BAHAHAHA im sittin here ripped and this seriosuly made me laugh so fuckin hard
    ^^

9. Buds look incredible, the white widow looks caked up! +rep

10. if u got the same powerplant im thinking about then yee ENJOY! :smoke: aha i love that smell

11. thanks everyone, this is one dispensary i'll be hitting up again for sure in the future!

and yeah, the widow is frosty and sticky, and the smell of that powerplant is like nothing else:yummy: