Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A few grams of avb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lknise, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I am in a dorm room and therefore it would be difficult to make cookies, brownies, etc. I have heard that you can eat avb straight and feel effects. How many grams would you suggest eating to achieve a high?

2. I'd give it a gram or 2, it would depend what temp it was vaped at and how throroughly it was vaped. It would probably taste like shit though, maybe a firecracker would be up your alley? There are some guides and maybe a sticky in the edibles section/

3. I have put about two grams on a peanut butter and jam and it got me high for a round 4 hours or so without reheating it....just a nice ole pb and j with a cold glass of milf

4. Hmm if this is legit I'll have to try it.

5. You're going to need a lot or you're just going to get a placebo effect because there is hardly any THC and Cannabinoids because it was fried..

6. I've heard AVB is generally 1/5 as potent as bud, so you'd be eating the equivalent of less than half a gram of de-carbed weed.

I doubt you would get effects even if you cooking it in butter..

7. mmmm I do love me some nice glass of milf :yummy: