A Few Good Questions.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bkspecial, Oct 5, 2006.

1. I am beginning to plan for a grow starting in the spring, after the first frost I've read through a few different guides and such available here and plan on doing so throughout the winter. Anyways, I still have a few questions that I've got.

First, I was wondering what would be a good beginning strain to use? I've got the idea of how to do this and am a quick learner and have plenty of time to learn.

adding more to that question, what strain would give me a good yeild but won't grow excessively tall? I surely don't need a 7 foot monster, are there any plants out there that grow more horizontally then vertically?

If I planted my seedlings around the end of may, say May 31. (1) is that too late to start? (2) what month would be the expected finish? That is depented on the plant, correct?

Lastly, one of the areas I am staking out before I decide on a grow are is a good 50+ yards away from the main road through my development. It gets a great amount of sun light and rain in that spot and is slightly wooded. Does that sound like a decent spot?

Ok, seriously, lastly, I know some plants say they yeild between 200-600 grams... What do you have to do to get the highest yield?

2. any help?

3. Provide optimal growing conditions.

4. Where are the good questions?

No seriously, chimera is right, do what you can to make the best conditions.
    We cannot tell you whats a good spot, or how much your going to get because these things vary and are questions that dont have exact stagnant answers.
    Cant help you much with seeds, but i hear alot of people say northern lights is an easy grow with a good yield.