A few girls

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by clonemeister, Aug 31, 2004.

1. My favorite time of year is here once again. Here are a few shots of the girls.

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful man!! What strain are they by the way?

3. This years seed came from last years grow, which was also bag seed. I chop back a male and pinch off all the pollen sacks until about a week before harvest. Then I let him go and do the initial harvest, by that time he usually is ready to [glow=yellow]pop[/glow]. I rub the pollen onto the buds left on the girls and let them seed.
    The bad thing is, last year a "stealth" herm, like the one pictured here:http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=44196#, got past me and some of the girls went herm on me, we had a mild,(only one 100 degree day), summer so I doubt it was stress. The ones pictured here are "all" girl, and being checked diligently for any signs of herminess. The male I cut-back this year was a 7ft. Sativa, that was resistant to insects and other hardships.

4. Here are a few of my other girls. The first pic is of a few tops on my biggest fem this season. The 2nd is a close up of one of her tops. The last is very similar to one of the girls pictured above, just developing faster. I'll have pics of the others soon.

Attached Files:

5. looks just like my girls

6. looks mighty fine.... happy flowering...latezz..

7. Here's a close-up of the same bud on 'girl1" from above, about a week later. You gotta love "macro". I'm also attaching an updated pic of the bud on "girl5" pictured above.

Attached Files:

8. Lookin great can't wait to see them fully developed. Thanks for the info on seeding your female plants I have been wanting to try this to some extent.

Gg

9. Here are a couple more close up shots of buds on girls 2 & 3 from above.

P.S. FEAR the "macro" setting. It's addictive.

Attached Files:

10. I played with "macro" some more. Here are the results.

Yum........

Attached Files:

11. One more, and I'll give it a rest for a week or two, should get some really nice shots by then. BTW if you aren't viewing them full size your missing out.

Attached Files:

12. I've been taking a break from the city for a while. The girls are almost done. I've already harvested one plant, and a "test" bud here and there. The crystals on most are at about the peak of cloudiness. I figure in a few days, week at the most, they will all be ready for the chop. I left the chopped back Sativa male near two of the girls, so there are some seeds coming on, have to wait for them also. Here's a couple pics. Did I mention how much I love Macro?

Attached Files:

13. HIGH All, MMMMMMMMMMM GOOD!!!!! Yes have to look at them in full size....hey clonemeister I bet you love taking Macro shots *LOL*.