A Few Fun Pictures To Share With You-

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by trikky, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Hi GC. My laptopr broke, so i havent been putting up picture at all for a few weeks. But I have been taking them. So I just wanted to throw a few up now that i bought a new laptop.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. The last one is trippy as hell, I can't figure out if it's an extra outdent(is that a word?), an indent, or if it's just rounded, AHHH! Lol, awesome pics!

3. It's a flat disc (hollow) at the end of the mouthpiece of my bubbler. I like the picture too.

4. sorry if this is dumb question.. but what's that stuff on top?

5. Hash Oil I think

6. Indeed it IS Butane Hash Oil. The most potent form of cannabis extract. It's delicious! Oh, and the only dumb questions are the ones not asked.

7. Woo Im correct. And that's what my science teacher used to say, the only dumb questions are the one's that are not asked. And i used to be like ***** stfu lol.

8. Easy for the teacher to say..

Then you find yourself asking a question she covered 2 minutes ago and everyone's laughing knowing you're 'that stoner kid' and the teacher knows you weren't paying attention.

What i'm getting at is there can be some damn dumb questions in my old school experiences.

Anyways nice pics.

9. hmm, alright. i was kinda figuring it was some kind of oil.. but the only oil i've ever seen was much, much darker... so i figured i'd ask.

10. + rep for the beautiful bowl and the dank with a nice BHO topping on it.

11. yummmy i really need to make some of that oil