A few flavors...HTC's Pine Tar Kush, Mosca's C99 F2, NL#5 x Neville's Haze, and more!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, Apr 23, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

working on getting some better shots, something's up with the camera :eek: peace ya'll :wave:

2. all of it looks really good, make yourself a salad sir.

3. :wave: that's the plan, thanks for checkin it out dude

4. Looks like some dank bud man! Great pickup! Enjoyy!! :smoking::smoking: ++ REP!!

5. :wave: here's some slightly closer-up shots of the individual buds, can't wait to figure out how I fucked my camera up so I can get some real macros again :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. looks like you got a nice buffet of some very nice dank..a salad bowl sounds great...enjoy!

7. Whats up Jd .Im a recent Duke graduate. You have interesting strains. Can I become a loyal customer?

8. you fuckin kidding me dude? and a pm too? get outta here... :rolleyes:

9. #10 Castle 420, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    OMG. hahahaha, very nice. You made my mouth water. All of that looks amazing.

I usually can say more.. but I'm pretty stoned at the moment.. so ..yeah.. :cool:
    Happy 4:20AM:smoking: :hello:

10. yeah brothaaa, you got the goods don't ya:smoke:

11. Damn... Bomb nuggets wish I had all those tremendously dank buds man :smoking:. +REP!

12. :wave:

hey, if a mod reads this, ya mind deleting posts 8 & 9 for me? I don't know why I consistently get these idiots in my threads asking me to sell them pot but I'm not real fond of that shit at all.

Grasscity Deals Near You