A Few Facts And Uses Of Marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by STONEDOG, Jul 14, 2002.

1. "THE LONGEST, MOST WIDE-RANGING GENOCIDAL CAMPAIGN OF THE MODERN AGE HAS NOT BEEN WAGED AGAINST A RACE OF PEOPLE, A NATION OR A RELIGIOUS GROUP, BUT A PLANT."
    -HAGEN ENGLER-

1: GANJA HAS BEEN AROUND MAN FOR 10 000 YEARS.
    2: IT HAS BEEN OUT-LAWED, PERSECUTED, SLANDERED AND EXTERMINATED SINCE EARLY LAST CENTUARY.
    3: IT IS A TREATMENT FOR CANCER, AIDS, ASTHMA, ARTHIRITIS, GLAUCOMA, FIBROSIS, TUMOURS, ULCERS AND LOTS MORE.
    4: HEMP SEED COULD BE THE BASIC FOOD WHICH ELIMINATES WORLD HUNGER, EATEN BY OUR ANCESTORS AS A NUTTY TASTING PORRIDGE CALLED GRUEL.
    5: HEMP FUEL IS CLEAN, USES LESS WATER AND IS STRONGER, IT IS A RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCE THAT COULD REPLACE FOSSIL FUELS.
    6: HEMP CAN MAKE PLASTICS, PAPER, FABRIC EVEN RESINS AND CLOTH FOR SNOW, SURF AND WAKEBOARDS.
    7: THE FIRST WOVEN FABRICS WERE MADE FROM HEMP AROUND 8000 BC.
    8: IT WAS THE WORLDS BIGGEST AGRICULTURAL CROP FROM 1000 BC TO 1883 AD.
    9: WEED CONTAINS PROTEIN AND 8 ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS.
    10: CANNABIS WAS AND STILL IS USED IN RELIGIOUS CEREMONIES.

2. legalize it!!!!!!!!!!!

hey can someone help me out. I've heard that theyve passed a new law saying its legal for rastafarians to smoke marijuana in state parks now. But I havent seena ny articles or new clips on it so Im not sure if its true. If it is im growing dread locks and heading for a park.

3. completely harmless comment, the caps man...a lil annoying...:D...maybe i ll just toke and forget about it..

4. yeah i do like your posts but the caps suck

5. For any who were wondering..... here is a site that has a story about the Federal ruling on the issue of Rasta use of pot on federal lands..... http://www.alchemind.org/News/rfra_rasta.htm

The home site for that article is an excellent source for updates on the War for Marijuana Legalization.

6. sorry to all who were affended and irritated over my constant use of CAPS, but i have not written anything in small letters since i was forced to in school, but i will give it a try. even though i think in a free world you should be able to do as you please, but it is only my world(inside my head) that is free so i'll wait a few more years to give it another try. no hard feelings.
    about rastafari's in s.a i have an interresting story. here we have a lawyer that is a confessed rastafari (dreads to his waist and all) he has tried everything to legalize weed use for rastafari's and has been barred in the process and so because of our idiot government the case was thrown out.

spread the seed!!!!!!!!