Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A few basic edible questions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Carlhorton, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Im brand new to edibles, and plan on using them because my girlfriend doesn't want me to smoke (even though she doesn't want me getting
    high at all).. But I don't want to not use weed anymore, so I'm going to keep my usage hidden.

First off: Firecrackers..
    If I cook them, will they be usable for some time (a few days) after cooking?
    If I let them sit in the peanutbutter for a day, how long will they be effective?
    (just making sure.. Don't hate :))

I usually use eyedrops when I smoke to get rid of the redness, but since my body will be slowly digesting the food for hours, will eyedrops even have a point? Will my eyes just keep getting red? I'm a noob with this, obv. Thanks.

2. #2 PaperZonly, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    I just had some really good results from firecrackers, BUT I'm here to vouch for the people that say your tolerance GROWS LIKE A MF when using edibles. I got blistered off of my firecracker, I was red-eyed when I woke up the next morning actually, but I started thinking "why not just eat it if I've got the time to cook it." Right? Wrong. I tried firecrackers the next day with nothing different from the day before and it didn't work like the day before, maybe 1/3rd of the high I was the day before. Lesson: Give a few day break in between edibles for them to work properly, You my friend need a MFLB, or some sort of stealth smoking device... or a girl that doesn't have a problem with you smoking. On the other hand, they will keep for days. Look up BadkittySmiles, shes got so many recipes she scares Betty Crocker.

3. just let it sit out for a couple days until youre ready to consume, then just throw it in the oven for 20-25 mins and you'll be good.