A few Acid Questions...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mr. Bunglesmith, May 26, 2009.

1. So I tried acid for the first time 2 days ago. I am planning on ding it again with one of my best friends this weekend. Shes experienced in LSD, but wasnt sure of the answers to these, so I thought I'd ask here.

1) Has anyone ever heard of "triple coated" acid or something like that. I just found a new connect whos prices are better than the guy we got this from. He says his acid is triple coated or something like that. Essentially he described it as being like 3 hits in 1 tab :confused:

2) We have 3 tabs left over from the other day, and both of us took two last time, so we want to get more. Would mixing LSD from 2 different sources be a bad idea? Like should 1 of us take all 3 tabs from the other day, and one take just the stuff from the new connect? Or could we each take some of the new stuff, and some of the old stuff?

Any advice would be much appreciated. LSD is easily my new favorite drug, so I want to learn as much as I can about it.

2. 1) There is no such thing as double-dipped or triple-dipped acid. The blotting paper has a certain solubility. When they soak the paper it gets as much solution as it can. For example, imagine filling a sponge up with liquid. It cannot get any more liquid in the sponge, no matter how many times you dip it back into the water.

2) It shouldn't be a problem. Unless you are getting acid "cut" with something else. I know the word "cut" doesn't work here, but you get what I'm generally saying. If it is pure recreational acid then it doesn't matter which tabs you get. If anything it should just amplify the effect.

Enjoy my man! :D

3. ya it shouldnt matter if u take tabs from different sources since it is all lsd.

4. yeah youll be okay taking different types, your lucky, no cid in my area
    when the summer rolls around and the festivals start L will be more fluent for me
    have fun on your trip!