A fellow stoner needs girl advice.

Discussion in 'General' started by dbpwattack, May 9, 2007.

1. Well there's this one girl in my class who's really hot who has liked me yet one time I asked her out she said "yea" but her ex boyfriend and her got back together that day. Then they broke up so she was always flirting with me so I ask her if she'd like to do something that weekend. She says yes and I give her my number. Then she all of a sudden has a boyfriend with some kid from another school the next day. Now they just broke up and surprise! she was checking me out hardcore today but I didn't do it back:devious: . Now prom is coming up and I don't have a date, should I ask her? Keep in mind she is fucking hot.

2. Hit it while you can, then leave it. Trouble - I sense in that one.

Yea, go to the Prom if you want some.

3. sounds like a fuck n dump to me

4. Hmmmm, thats kinda interesting....i wouldn't fuck with it, but then again i might for a night ;) but seriously, you should to talk to her and be like "Whats going on?? one day your jocking me hardcore, then the next you have a bf, then your single and cheking me out, then another bf... wtf?? can you make up your mind or are you gonna keep playing games??"

Either way i would probably ask her out to prom and see how things go... if its good and you think you have something going, make your move.

Peace & good luck!!!

EDIT: seems like while i was writing they beat me to it... lol.. it could be a fuck and dump, or you can try to make it work....

5. Yea some girls just love to play and she seems to be one of them. Girls like that are best to be, as Vashi123 said fucked and dumped. SO I recomend you ask her to prom then proceed to fuck and dump her then tell all your friends and she'll tell all her friends about how good you were and they'll be hitting you up next. Thats how it usually works.

6. hit that shit!!!!

7. you gave her your number. not a wise thing to do. if you give her anything, then give her your aim screen name or something. A lot of girls feel more comfortable conversing on the net at first. it gives the ma sense of what you're like and if they should bother wasting their time with you or not. And if you want to just hookup with her for a night, then play the game.

Guys can't play hard to get. It neevr works, on a potential girlfriend type of girl. But you can play hard to get a little bit if you're just looking to smash it. Eventually you'll have to take the lead sooner or later though. (confidence) (show the bitch wudupz^)

8. Whodi got it right Confidence. Now i kinda young but i get around a little hehe:rolleyes: but you could try a few various things walk in and Basically own the chick saying she yours and she gonna go to prom with you. Play sweet and tell her what she wants to hear jack it in her ass and then give her the sanchez. Or just say lets hook up for a night and leave it at that.

Whodi you can play hard to get with potenital GF's play it like you like em text em everyday then chill for a few days and see how she plays it more than likely she will call.

I totally hate using girls cause well they should be treated with respect cause it sucks getting played but sometiems it just feels so damn good not to. Hit it again and again till she splits

Usually one nighters the girl hates you and her friends will think ya got a small weiner till ya whip it out and slap one of em. and its worse in school And i just realized yoru in school wtf? FInd an older girl when i was 18 i was dating a 35 year they teach you more if you can get past fucking a girl older than your moms.

9. lol, just dont fall for a dumb hoe like that. If you want to just go to prom with her go for it.

10. Sounds like she's using you for her rebound. Which is fine I guess -- but don't get too attached.

11. 3rd time is where you take the upper hand. You find out if she has a prom date, and that she is single. When you confirm that, you say, I will pick you up for prom at (time). And get her number. She obviously wan't to go out with you, but is either nervous, crazy, or just seriously wack when it comes to boyfriends. So just kinda tell her what is going to happen. If you don't want to do the prom thing just be like, I will pick you up (time) this friday for the movies. If you make it like she doesn't have a choice, I doubt she will have another boyfriend the next day.

Another thought is, maybe she realllllllllly gets around. And the boyfriend is just so she can have sex and say it's only with boyfriends and not with just guys she knows. Be carefull with that.

good luck

DD

12. That girl sounds like she gets ARROUND man if you know what I mean. lol, jokes.

Anyways good luck with her for a prom date, but like others said she sounds like a fuck and dump. You don't want to be her newest boyfriend of the week do you? Best if you be done with her, rather then her be done with you right...unless you actually see some real potential for a relationship.

Don't let other people think for you though, use their advice where it helps but be yourself.

13. Quoted For Truth

14. i as well vote prom only

15. Sounds like shes playing you... Don't be the game be the player

Hit that shit, and completely forget about her... Let her look at you if she wants, but don't even give the slightest hint that you like her.

She obviously isnt worth more than a fuck.

16. I usually don't condone manipulating people, but as long as you KEEP it free of emotion, I see no reason not to do this.

If she is under the notion that there is more, don't give her reason to be right.

Learned that from experience. ;)

17. Get it man, she seems strange like making up boyfriends and shit. Any idea why she doing that. Go for it for sure.

18. I agree.

From what I read I was under the impression she was messing with his head a bit so I say... mess back.

19. maby give her the chance to cut the games and shit and if she dont then forget her. you got better things to do than sweat some girl.

20. Take her to prom, show her a wonderful time, hit it, then quit it. She's obviously more about the chase than anything else. This is not a long-term keeper. She's a notch on your bedpost at best. That said, knock it out, but wear a glove.