A Feast for Your Eyes.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by KOd3Gr33n, Feb 4, 2012.

1. #1 KOd3Gr33n, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    I put together clips from movies, documentaries, trippy images, and added music. Just something beautiful to watch high.

Disclaimer: -Accusations that I am objectifying women are unfounded because I'm gay.
    -Part where a guy gets his head chopped off.
    -Mods please don't move this to videos, because I think the aesthetic appeal qualifies it as graphic design. :confused_2:.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6MCKaqE-kg&feature=channel_video_title]WATCH THIS HIGH: Montage of all Things Beautiful. - YouTube[/ame]

2. Damn...I could only watch the first 12 seconds b4 I had to go wack off.

3. Does being gay exempt one if they are objectifying women?

Just askin, im on my phone and hate watchin vids on this. Havent watched it yet

4. 2:35-3:10 freaked me out and turned me on.

5. I would say it's similar to a black person using the n word?

6. not exempt, but easier to get away with.

7. Easier to get away with? Let me see if i get this straight, its easier t get away with being a pompous and sexist egotistical and manipulaive heathen and objectifier of women, if you're gay?

Dude, girls are cool and much more fun when you care more about her than her looks...

Edit im not referri ng to you with he whole pompous spiel, jst askn a broad question on behalf of my male peers. Majority of whom are douchebags

8. I honestly mean this...

I wish I could meet you and get stoned with you...I think we would be friends.

That video montage was EXCELLENT. Thanks man.:D:wave:

9. lol that's awesome man.