Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A fat f#kin' bowl of resin.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Krillin, Nov 16, 2012.

1. I forgot where I was going with that but fuck yeah!

Sent from my LG-C729 using GC Forum

2. Well good luck with that.

3. Gee Are ohh ess ess

4. [quote name='"RVA3"']Gee Are ohh ess ess[/quote]

Are you kidding me? I love Resin! I prefer it to bud sometimes. Resin days are some of my favorites.

5. somehow everytime ive smoked a bowl of res i got higher then ever lol

and it burns for ever and creates more res wich burns and creates more lol,

im pretty sure res smoke is less harmfull to the lungs then plant smoke lol

6. :bolt:

7. Back in the day I'd be happy to have it. Nowadays you couldn't pay me to smoke it. Not when cannabis is so easy to purchase or grow. That's just where I live, though.

8. Half the Rez is nasty ash that gets caked into it. No disrespect just Rez is disgusting, most of to almost all of the THC is non active at that point brudda

9. Lol resin days. In before future thread on coughing up black stuff

10. :hello:

11. Hahaha guy from Colorado comes on here and makes everyone jealous with his legalized state!

12. [quote name='"HigherEducation"']

Hahaha guy from Colorado comes on here and makes everyone jealous with his legalized state![/quote]

I'm in Washington, and still love Resin.

13. when u breakdown resin it's just a compound of all the unsmoked cbd's you havent absorbed along with a bunch of tar and bad shit. it can/does get you high, but on a medical level isn't very good for ya.

14. This statement is full of FAIL. Someday you'll have a real source of income and never consider smoking resin again.

15. resin aint too bad when u are out or need low thc. some dispensaries sell it as well! weird right? well it's refined but they still sell it to people who dont wanna get too high

16. When I'm out of weed, I'm out. I dont fiend like a crack head and start scraping gunk out of my pipe.

17. [quote name='"kronity"']

resin aint too bad when u are out or need low thc. some dispensaries sell it as well! weird right? well it's refined but they still sell it to people who dont wanna get too high[/quote]

I don't think that is true.

18. its very true AND i've turned down resin every time. i prefer the reefer but they do sell it. ive been 215 for over a year. resin sales is sad but true. google it.

19. Man I haven't smoked resin in like..............I don't even remember haha.

I live in Colorado so it's easy to get weed here ALL the time wherever I go.

Yes, I want a cookie. :smoke::smoke::smoking::smoking:

20. Haha I tried smoking some of that shit for the first time in at least a year the other day and I nearly threw up. Fuck that shit smoke bud.