A Face (on Shrooms)

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by stonerish, Sep 4, 2009.

1. 7 grams... 4 hours... and a mechanical pencil (didnt have any supplies, but had to draw)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i honestly went into a trance drawing this... i didnt have any intention with the pencil in my hand, and the lines just kept flowing...

i like it though :)

thoughts?

2. Looks crazy.

3. damn, my friend does this when we do shrooms, he draws up some crazy ass shit.

Looks tight tho.

4. :) thanks man

ya, drawing is just nuts on shrooms, you ever try it?

5. Its fucking impossible, I was just scribbling everywhere laughting hyserically. it like tingled to draw, crazy fun tho :)

6. Lol nice man. Drawing is fucking hard as shit on mushrooms, i remember trying to draw like a mountain one time but it ended up being a grid of tic tac toe shaped things cause i didnt even realize i kept starting over, just in the middle of the page

and writing stuff down is hard too. One time i thought i had found the meaning of life or some shit and i needed to write it down to remember it but the next day i read it and there was a little scribble on a scrap piece of paper that said "should we feel"

and chess is fucking HARD! It took me and my friend about 15 minutes to realize we were actually just moving the pieces around in random directions, but i thought we were playing a real game and then he tells me he isnt sure if he even knows how to play chess.

Tried to play super smash bros on nintendo with my friends that were also tripping but i couldnt concentrate because there were these fucked up designs folding out the sides of the tv

trippy shit, those mushrooms

7. LMFAO (especially at the chess)

id rep you, but it seems ive been to liberal with it over the last 24 hours hahaha

8. Frikkken sweet, dude. Ah I wish I could draw... :p

9. thanks sleet...

funny thing,, i cant draw :)

i cant really say i drew that, because it just happened, i had no intention of forming anything, my mind just went crazy thinking, i look down, and that was there...

it was a realllly fun time though, and i hope it happens again

10. Sounds fantastic!! You could be an artist deep down, and being on shrooms just unleashed all your creativity! That's wonderful! :D

11. That drawing was fucking cool

12. oh man i gotta eat that shit now...i have to wait till next march :(

13. Interesting, shrooms are fucking great! I hope to acquire some more in the near future.

14. This is the coolest fucking thing ever.
    Im not lying.
    Bravo.
    :hello:

15. so whats the price range for shroomys and whats a good ammount to get high, keep in mind its a first hit. Im in canada also

16. THANKS EVRYONE

shrooms are priced same as weed in general, and an 8th is always a solid amount to start ;)